Second Front Systems (2F) is seeking a motivated and experienced Federal Sales Leader to drive the sales of our core platform, Game Warden, into defense and intelligence community government customers. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial team working at the convergence of technology and national security, and this role will play a critical part in our mission.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in software sales to this market, with strong relationships and a deep understanding of the government procurement process. This is a high-profile role within our company, and the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of sales professionals to achieve revenue targets and exceed customer expectations.
Note: This position requires U.S. citizenship due to government contract requirements.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for our software products to the defense and intelligence community government customers.
- Build and manage a team of sales professionals to drive revenue growth and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in the government procurement process, including contracting officers and program managers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and customer needs, and use this knowledge to inform sales strategies and product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to ensure that our solutions meet customer needs and are successfully delivered.
- Manage the sales pipeline, accurately forecast sales, and report progress to senior leadership.
- Ensure that sales activities are compliant with government regulations and our company's ethics policies.
- Significant experience in software sales to defense and intelligence community government customers, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience managing a team of sales professionals and driving revenue growth.
- In-depth knowledge of the government procurement process, including contracting, budgeting, and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform sales strategies.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers and attend industry events.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- $125,000 - $175,000 a year
SUCCESS AT 2F LOOKS LIKE
- Viewing obstacles as opportunities for growth
- Having a bias toward action and tangible, measurable results
- Striving to be both compassionate and direct with your feedback
- Being team-oriented and inclusive with your actions
PERKS & BENEFITS
This role is full-time. As a public benefit corporation, we’re a team of purpose-driven trailblazers transforming the future of U.S. national security. We hire the best to do their best and, as such, we are committed to providing the perks and benefits you need to be successful—both in- and outside the workplace.
We offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Healthcare, vision and dental coverage
- 401(k) + 3% company contribution
- Wellness perks (Fitness classes, mental health resources)
- Equity incentive plan
- Tech + office supplies stipend
- Annual professional development stipend
- Flexible paid time off + federal holidays off
- Parental leave
- Work from anywhere
Visit our careers page to learn more.
WHO WE ARE
At Second Front Systems (2F), we equip defense and national security professionals for long-term, continuous competition for access to emerging technologies. Founded by two former U.S. Marines with firsthand experience of the dangers outdated technology poses in combat, our team is dedicated to fast-tracking government access to disruptive, commercially-proven technology for U.S. national security missions.
Our Game Warden product, a fully managed and compliant DevSecOps platform, accelerates the process for accrediting software as a service (SaaS) applications for government use.
Learn how 2F can help you make an impact on national security missions at www.secondfront.com
ONE LAST THING…
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested—We'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.