About the Role
Second Front Systems (2F) is seeking a motivated Strategic Account Executive to support our team. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial team working at the convergence of technology and national security. The work will be dynamic and wide-ranging within the Commercial Sales team supporting the growth and scale of our Game Warden platform.
We are growing rapidly and need an experienced Sales Leader to play a key role in helping to secure future business and partnership initiatives and to build a scalable and repeatable sales process to support our Defense Prime & Systems Integrator vertical. You will also manage the relationship with key channel partners and will regularly provide input to overall Growth and Commercial Sales initiatives.
Note: This position requires U.S. citizenship.
What You’ll Do
Our Strategic Account Executive will interact regularly with the CRO, Director of Commercial Sales, and Director of Partnerships & Alliances on the winning, maintaining, and expansion of our Defense Prime & Systems Integrators customer base.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain client and partner relationships for the purpose of generating maximum revenue from those accounts
- Create proposals, pitches, business case plans, and other materials in support of broader Commercial Sales goals and objectives
- Build, lead, and empower a team of channel sales managers and representatives
- Evaluate current product and provide product feedback and recommendations necessary to scale the channel
- Collaborate internally, as well as engage strategically, with external stakeholder to drive new business opportunities
- Understand Federal Government (Department of Defense, Intel Community, etc.) software initiatives and industry-specific trends and landscapes to bring new insights and solutions to the market
- Monitor key metrics, reporting mechanisms, and analyze performance trends
Skills You’ll Bring to Our Team
- A self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
- Experience in a client-facing role, ideally within the Defense Industrial Base (especially in sales, partnerships, business development, or customer success)
- Cross-functional, collaborative leader that can drive alignment across stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can interact with potential partners in a courteous and professional manner
- You have prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in transacting complex, enterprise SaaS deals (Defense Prime Contractor, SI, etc. experience is a plus)
- You are highly goal-oriented, assertive and a hands-on problem solver
- You possess strong communication & interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce)
- Have a deep interest in matters of national security
- Strive to be both compassionate and direct with your feedback
- Be team-oriented and inclusive with your actions
- Active Security Clearance (TS-SCI)
Perks & Benefits
This role is full-time at 40 hours a week. We’re a fully remote company that works flexible hours and has teams across the globe. As a public benefit corporation, we’re a team of purpose-driven trailblazers seeking to make a positive impact on the future of U.S. national security. But don’t let our intense mission focus fool you—take one step into our virtual workplace and you’ll find games, memes, and gifs galore.
Visit our careers page to learn more.
WHO WE ARE
At Second Front Systems (2F), we equip defense and national security professionals for long-term, continuous competition for access to emerging technologies. Founded by two former U.S. Marines with firsthand experience of the dangers outdated technology poses in combat, our team is dedicated to fast-tracking government access to disruptive, commercially-proven technology for U.S. national security missions.
Our Game Warden product, a fully managed and compliant DevSecOps platform, accelerates the process for accrediting software as a service (SaaS) applications for government use.
Learn how 2F can help you make an impact on national security missions at www.secondfront.com
ONE LAST THING…
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.