***WE ARE NOT OPEN TO WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS POSITION***
Second Front Systems (2F) is seeking a motivated Technical Implementation Manager to support our team. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial team working at the convergence of technology and national security. The work will be dynamic and wide-ranging, supporting the deployment and scale of our Game Warden platform, and future platform offerings of Second Front.
Sitting in the Customer Operations team under the Product Organization and reporting to the Director of Customer Operations, the Technical Implementation Manager will be responsible for ensuring successful deployment of applications to the GameWarden platform and providing a seamless onboarding experience. The Technical Implementation Manager will oversee day to day operational deployment responsibilities for their assigned clients through customer meetings, objective/responsibility tracking, and activity assignment for forward progressing customer deployments.
Note: This position requires U.S. citizenship due to government contract requirements.
- Ensure a seamless transition for customers from Sales to Technical Onboarding and configuration, facilitating and driving interaction with engineers while also focusing on knowledge transfer and relationship building
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, and Customer Success) to design, implement, and continuously monitor efficient and effective customer onboarding processes
- Create, update, and maintain documentation within reference to customer journey, onboarding status, and overall project/knowledge management
- Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs for very large complex technology solutions and integrating architecture.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Direct experience in technical customer onboarding and effective communication with highly technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in implementation and refinement of current processes and procedures to include the use of customer relationship management (CRM) software, knowledge management systems, and help desk platforms
- Understanding of Cyber Security and cyber best practices
- Ability to manage tickets and customer documentation within platforms such as Confluence, Salesforce, Git
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
This role is full-time. As a public benefit corporation, we’re a team of purpose-driven trailblazers transforming the future of U.S. national security. We hire the best to do their best and, as such, we are committed to providing the perks and benefits you need to be successful—both in- and outside the workplace.
We offer you:
100% Healthcare, vision and dental coverage
401(k) + 3% company contribution
Wellness perks (Fitness classes, mental health resources)
Equity incentive plan
Tech + office supplies stipend
Annual professional development stipend
Flexible paid time off + federal holidays off
Work from anywhere
WHO WE ARE
At Second Front Systems (2F), we equip defense and national security professionals for long-term, continuous competition for access to emerging technologies. Founded by two former U.S. Marines with firsthand experience of the dangers outdated technology poses in combat, our team is dedicated to fast-tracking government access to disruptive, commercially-proven technology for U.S. national security missions.
Our Game Warden product, a fully managed and compliant DevSecOps platform, accelerates the process for accrediting software as a service (SaaS) applications for government use.
Learn how 2F can help you make an impact on national security missions at www.secondfront.com
ONE LAST THING…
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested—We'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.