***WE ARE NOT OPEN TO WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS POSITION***
Second Front Systems (2F) is seeking a motivated Account Executive to support our growth vertical. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial team working at the convergence of technology and national security. The work will be dynamic and wide-ranging within Commercial Sales supporting the growth and scale of our Game Warden platform and future products.
We are growing rapidly and need an Account Executive to play a key role in helping to secure future business and partnership initiatives in our Small & Medium Business vertical. You will also manage the relationship with key channel partners and will regularly provide input to overall Growth and Commercial Sales initiatives.
Note: This position requires U.S. citizenship.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and quotas by targeting and engaging potential clients in the Small and Medium (SMB) commercial sector
- Conduct market research to understand client/ industry needs and competitive landscape
- Establish and maintain client and partner relationships for the purpose of generating maximum revenue from those accounts
- Create proposals, pitches, business case plans, and other materials in support of broader Commercial Sales goals and objectives
- Work directly with product team to provide market insights for product development
- Work closely with Business Development Representative(s) and Solutions Engineer(s) to conduct prospecting and foster leads
- Understand Federal Government (Department of Defense, Intel Community, etc.) software initiatives and industry-specific trends and landscapes to bring new insights and solutions to the market
- Monitor key metrics, reporting mechanisms, and analyze performance trends
- Travel as needed to industry conferences and events
- Proven track record of success in previous roles and/or responsibilities held
- A self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Experience in a client-facing role, ideally within a fast-paced technology start up
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate effectively with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Strong technical acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce)
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- B2B sales experience in transacting complex, SaaS deals (Department of Defense, Defense Prime Contractor, SI, etc. experience is a plus)
- Active Security Clearance (TS-SCI)
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
THIS COMPENSATION RANGE IS BASE SALARY ONLY, OTE TARGET IS $200,000
This role is full-time. As a public benefit corporation, we’re a team of purpose-driven trailblazers transforming the future of U.S. national security. We hire the best to do their best and, as such, we are committed to providing the perks and benefits you need to be successful—both in- and outside the workplace.
We offer you:
100% Healthcare, vision and dental coverage
401(k) + 3% company contribution
Wellness perks (Fitness classes, mental health resources)
Equity incentive plan
Tech + office supplies stipend
Annual professional development stipend
Flexible paid time off + federal holidays off
Work from anywhere
Visit our careers page to learn more.
WHO WE ARE
At Second Front Systems (2F), we equip defense and national security professionals for long-term, continuous competition for access to emerging technologies. Founded by two former U.S. Marines with firsthand experience of the dangers outdated technology poses in combat, our team is dedicated to fast-tracking government access to disruptive, commercially-proven technology for U.S. national security missions.
Our Game Warden product, a fully managed and compliant DevSecOps platform, accelerates the process for accrediting software as a service (SaaS) applications for government use.
Learn how 2F can help you make an impact on national security missions at www.secondfront.com
ONE LAST THING…
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested—We'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.