***WE ARE NOT OPEN TO WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS POSITION***
Second Front Systems (2F) is seeking a motivated Enterprise Solutions Engineer (SE) to support our team. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial team working at the convergence of technology and national security. The work will be dynamic and wide-ranging within the Growth team supporting the rapid scaling of our Game Warden platform and future product offerings.
We are growing quickly and need an experienced Solutions Engineer to play a key role in helping to secure future business and partnership initiatives. The SE will represent 2F as a technical SME during customer and market-facing engagements. This is a cross-functional role that will work with commercial sales, marketing, customer success, product, business development, and government engagement teams.
Note: This position requires U.S. citizenship.
- Work cross functionally to drive the adoption of our platform across a broad range of independent software vendors
- Own the technical aspects of the direct engagements between customers and the platform
- Maintain close alignment with Enterprise Account Executive to efficiently move prospects through the Sales PipelineParticipates in Go-To-Market efforts, including: Introduction calls, technical sales presentations, RFP/RFI responses, product demonstrations, architecture design discussions, and technical workshops
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of Second Front products and represent 2F internally and externally as a technical SME
- Responsible for analyzing and compiling competitor feedback and market research
- Track customer feedback and engage with 2F product teams to align roadmaps with demand signals
- Develop and review marketing content (blogs, posts, etc) and technical documentation to support and drive business development
- Evaluate complex cloud application architectures and assess compatibility with the Game Warden hosting platform with consideration for federal compliance requirements
- Travel as needed to industry conferences and events
- A self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
- Prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in supporting complex, enterprise SaaS customers
- Experience in a client-facing role, ideally within the Defense Industrial Base (especially in sales, partnerships, business development, or customer success)
- Hands-on experience working with AWS, GCP, or Azure, where you are certified or eager to become certified
- Senior level experience in a technical role (e.g. software engineer, sales engineer, technical product manager) demonstrating creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on software development, networking, or DevOps experience, preferably in conjunction with cloud technologies
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Previous experience, knowledge, or certifications relating to cybersecurity
- Experience working with some/all of our tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Istio, Git, Gitlab, Terraform, Relational DBs
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Ability to adopt, create, and iterate on changing procedures in near-real time
- Knowledge of DevSecOps tools and practices
- COMPTIA Security+ or CISSP certification
- Active Security Clearance (TS-SCI)
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
This role is full-time. As a public benefit corporation, we’re a team of purpose-driven trailblazers transforming the future of U.S. national security. We hire the best to do their best and, as such, we are committed to providing the perks and benefits you need to be successful—both in- and outside the workplace.
We offer you:
100% Healthcare, vision and dental coverage
401(k) + 3% company contribution
Wellness perks (Fitness classes, mental health resources)
Equity incentive plan
Tech + office supplies stipend
Annual professional development stipend
Flexible paid time off + federal holidays off
Work from anywhere
Visit our careers page to learn more.
WHO WE ARE
At Second Front Systems (2F), we equip defense and national security professionals for long-term, continuous competition for access to emerging technologies. Founded by two former U.S. Marines with firsthand experience of the dangers outdated technology poses in combat, our team is dedicated to fast-tracking government access to disruptive, commercially-proven technology for U.S. national security missions.
Our Game Warden product, a fully managed and compliant DevSecOps platform, accelerates the process for accrediting software as a service (SaaS) applications for government use.
Learn how 2F can help you make an impact on national security missions at www.secondfront.com
ONE LAST THING…
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested—We'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.