Today on All Quiet, Tyler sits down with Josh Marcuse, unraveling the nexus of technology, government, and community. Josh dives into the strategies for building bridges between the public and private sectors, emphasizing the importance of community-driven initiatives. Tyler and Josh discuss innovation ecosystems and public-private partnerships. Josh’s insights on Replicator sheds light on the collaborative approach to overcoming challenges in the tech-government landscape.
What’s Happening on the Second Front:
- Bridging possibilities between tech and government
- Replicator initiative: driving tech for the public good
- Navigating tech-government partnership challenges
- Empowering impactful collaborations through community solutions
- Future perspectives: charting positive change together
Connect with Josh:
- LinkedIn: Joshua Marcuse
Connect with Tyler:
Catch 2F’s Offset Symposium replay here.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions