In this episode of "All Quiet on the Second Front," Tyler is joined by cyber security expert and co-founder of Shift5, Mike Weigand. With extensive experience in establishing and commanding cyber organizations, Mike shares his journey from being one of the U.S. Army's first cyber operations officers to co-founding Shift5. Together, Mike and Tyler delve into the data-specific superpowers behind Shift5's success in helping defense, aviation, and rail industries build and maintain intelligent fleets. Mike reveals unique insights and unveils how a quest to solve a cyber problem led to the creation of a groundbreaking data company.
What’s Happening on the Second Front:
- Unraveling the power and potential of data
- Reevaluating corporate structure for survival and success
- Addressing the importance of marketing, government affairs, and policy conversations
- Harnessing the Media: Informing, engaging and enlisting people for the message
- A push for making data collection more accessible
- Saved Rounds: NATO’s Defense Innovation Accelerator for the North Atlantic, DIANA
Today on Saved Rounds, Enrique and Tyler share which area’s DIANA has selected for development and why it has them excited.
Catch 2F’s Offset Symposium replay here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions