Season 2, Episode 25. Today on All Quiet, Enrique Oti and author of Hack Your Bureaucracy, Marina Nitze explore the real-world strategies for making government workflows more efficient and responsive. Marina shares her battle-tested strategies involving crisis management, process mapping, and incentive calibration to better navigate the bureaucratic maze.
What’s Happening on the Second Front:
- Marina's unique take on bureaucracy as a living, adaptable system
- Mastering process mapping in crisis and non-crisis situations
- Fine-tuning incentives for maximum impact
- The importance of cross-departmental collaboration for organizational effectiveness
- Driving behavior change through hard numbers and insights
- The most fun method of bureaucracy hacking
WIRED article mentioned
Connect with Marina:
Connect with Enrique:
- LinkedIn: Enrique Oti
Connect with Tyler:
Catch 2F’s Offset Symposium replay here.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions