Episode 22, Season 2. This week on All Quiet, Meagan Metzger, Founder and CEO of Dcode joins Tyler and shares her journey going from a tech-savvy taxpayer to a groundbreaking entrepreneur. Throughout the episode, Meagan gives a first-hand look at the realities of tech procurement in the government and where policy reform and leadership can create a well-oiled bureaucracy. Meagan’s vision for Dcode isn't just a company; it's to help get better tech to the sectors that need it, benefiting critical government missions and the public.
What’s Happening on the Second Front:
- Bringing better technology to government missions
- Cultivating a game-changing organizational culture
- Navigating the complexities of policy reform and bureaucracy
- Achieving organizational alignment for successful government contracts
- The crucial role of communication in securing deals with government agencies
Connect with Meagan:
Connect with Tyler:
Catch 2F’s Offset Symposium replay here.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions