Season 2, Episode 27. Today on All Quiet, Tyler is joined by Ian Eishen, Director of the Global Public Sector for Aalyria, where Ian brings his seasoned public sector expertise from his 23-year active duty role with the Department of Defense. During the episode, Tyler and Ian do a deep dive into Ian's rich experience—from his roles in Intel and special operations to his present endeavors with Aalyria’s innovative communication technology. They highlight the intricacies of transitioning from a military background to the dynamic world of startups and emphasize the importance of continual learning and adaptability. They also touch on the challenges of melding the private sector with government frameworks and discuss their push towards a harmonious synergy that propels both sectors towards success.
What’s Happening on the Second Front:
- Military-to-startup transition challenges
- Adapting and learning in modern businesses
- Significance of proper onboarding processes for new hires
- Collaborative growth: cross-functional teams and industry-government partnerships
- The blueprint for building a startup from zero
Connect with Ian:
- LinkedIn: Ian Eishen
Connect with Tyler:
Catch 2F’s Offset Symposium replay here.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions