In this episode, Tyler is joined by Nick Miller, AWS Marketplace Business Leader for the U.S. Federal Government. Together, they delve into challenges and opportunities in bringing commercial innovation to the public sector, and Nick shares sage advice for venture capitalists and non-traditional commercial ISVs entering defense, emphasizing alignment with hyper-scalers and streamlined procurement. Throughout the episode, Nick and Tyler reflect on the mission-driven nature of the public sector tech community and the unique challenges and opportunities within, including the strategic significance of partnerships, channels, and the power of collaboration.
What’s Happening on the Second Front:
- Aligning with hyper-scalers for procurement efficiency
- Strategic role of channel partnerships in federal sales
- Empowering startups: raising the micro-purchase threshold
- Leaner procurement for startups: bridging the R&D to contract gap
- Mission-driven technology adoption for national security
Connect with Nick:
- LinkedIn: Nick Miller
Connect with Tyler:
Catch 2F’s Offset Symposium replay here.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions